Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, April 16, 2019

DOING THE HAPPY DANCE!


That miserable, murdering moron next door has put his house up for sale and will be moving!
((((THANK YOU ELOHIM!!!!))))

When Amy told me this good news earlier today, I instantly felt a heavy weight slide off my shoulders and I felt rejuvenated; and teared up with thanksgiving, saying, “Thank You, Yeshua!”
All murders do not have dripping bloody hands ... but all murders DO have blood on their hands. And Ron's hands would be glowing brightly if they were sprayed with luminol spray. First his selfish actions caused the death of his wife … and 2 weeks later, he and Candy put actions in motion that directly led to my husband’s death 3-1/2 months later - the crumbs of our shattered life leads directly back to those 2 evil twins.
GLAD TO SEE HIM PULLING UP STAKES and taking his snaky self outta here.
His moving is a direct answer to prayer.
Now if Candy Scott would follow him, I'd kiss the sky :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment