Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, March 6, 2017

March Storm – PNW

It is storming like mad here – we went into town earlier today so I could pick up a few more skeins of yarn to finish the items I am putting together for a family, and when we got back home I saw that the wind that has been tearing through her the past 2 days upended my greenhouse and took the top right out of it … it’s literally “gone with the wind”. So that will have to be repaired in the next few weeks so I can get my garden starts started.

The weather this year has been unbelievable; if I wasn’t experiencing it, I wouldn’t believe what we have been going through – it may not seem like much of a ‘big deal’ to some people, BUT here in the PNW our winters are usually very mild, and Spring generally rolls in like a docile house cat instead of roaring in like a lion.


Not so this year! The 'house cat' prowling the PNW at the moment is showing definite signs of destructive teeth and claws. Time will tell if it will wind down ... or spin into a rampage.


No comments:

Post a Comment