Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, April 9, 2023

RED-WHITE-&-BLUE

Last evening we went grocery shopping for quick meals stuff (everything else has been packed up and waiting in the storage unit) … and I saw this painted car; so, I said, "Pull in next to that car, Holland! I like it." We parked next to it, and I got out to snap off a picture of it.

Car painted in Old Glory Colors.

Holland was grousing, saying, "Probably a tweaker stayed up all night to paint this thing; it looks like a derby car - you know what a derby car is, don't you?"

Yes, Husband 😘 I know what a tweaker is. I know what a derby car is. I am a Christian who has lived the tomboy life most of her life: I am not ignorant of the ways of the world πŸ˜‰

I am also a military brat - my blood runs red-white-&-blue. So, I LIKE this painted car; it speaks to me πŸ‘πŸ‘Š

This Yankee girl loves her southern man … and I'm thinking he needs a little {education} on women (this particular woman in his life) πŸ₯°πŸ™‚

Neil Young - 'Southern Man' song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3Gt5Qh_pLTw

No comments:

Post a Comment