Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, September 11, 2022

'VALLERINA’ ~ Shabbat

Today, was a busy restful day; that sounds contradictory, but it’s true just the same 😊

It started out with breakfast, up Spruce Creek – but first coffee: but on my way there, I pulled over at that busy construction site about one block from my home; and said to the two weekend workers, “I drive past here every day, so today I decided to stop and ask you a question – I gotta ask because it’s driving me crazy not knowing: what is going in, here?” The head guy started laughing, and said, “Well, we don’t want you to go crazy (hahaha): a Mobile Home Park is going to be put here.” I asked, “Like Heron Pointe?” And he said, “Yep.”

We’ll see … contractors are like politicians – they only tell half the truth of a situation.

This gauzy blouse may not remain in my closet cache; I like it, but it looks out of place on my frame ...
All of me was 'Violet' colored today: makeup & clothing. The violet mascara actually {showed} :-)
Pulling over; and asking questions about this construction site.
First Pumpkin-Spice Latte of the Season ...
Breakfast, up Spruce Creek; I brought half home, and had it for Supper.
'Vallerina': guys – LOL!

Heading back home after breakfast, I stopped at Stella to watch the fishing boats in the river: as I got back in the Highlander, the Highland Festival was mentioned on the radio; so, I drove right past Heron Point, and didn’t park until I crossed the invisible border and parked at Tam O’Shanter Park πŸ˜‰

Fishing boats up and down the Columbia River; Stella-WA
Zoomed in fishing boats off Willow Grove.

I only stayed an hour at the festival because wildfire smoke was so thick in the air that everything experienced out of doors was done under a heavy cloud of smoke that made it seem like you were looking at life through the lens of a pair of amber lensed sunglasses.

I had just walked through my front door at home, when the phone notified me that I had a missed call: so, I returned the call πŸ˜‰

And was immediately glad I did!

I was being invited to a Messianic person’s house – oh boy!

The four of us enjoyed lively conversations, and a budding friendship (I was invited to a return visit 😊). I also found out at that cozy gathering, that the wildfire smoke was blowing into Kelso and Longview from Kalama.

Kelso from Kalama; 12 minutes.

Today was a great ending to the Shabbat; and a wonderful way to welcome the new week.

*Continued tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment