Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, August 7, 2022

SAFETY ALERT!! Apple AirTag Tracking Device

Posting from FB Friend: ((((SAFETY ALERT ))))

Yesterday morning when I got into my truck, I received a notification on my phone indicating there was a device that did not belong to me, that could see my location. It turns out someone had planted apple AirTag tracking devices on my truck. This is now how predators are tracking women! If an AirTag is near a phone it is not paired to, it will send the notification after 12hrs. The police department said if the notification pops up DO NOT UNPAIR and contact the police immediately, as if you unpair … it sends a notification to the person who placed it; and they then know they are being sought by police. I want to pass this on to as many females as I can because this is very scary, a terrifying experience that I thought would never happen to me.

The device literally showed my entire route: where I drove, and where I stopped … including my final home destination. Which means that whoever planted the tracking device now knows where I live.

Here are the screenshots of what it looks like:

Notification of being tracked ... and detailed location being transmitted to tracker.

So scary! Please stay safe out here!

No comments:

Post a Comment