Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, June 17, 2022

REFINEMENT ~SHABBAT SHALOM

Today was an interesting intro to the Shabbat.

There are people who enter your life space to create chaos in it: today was such a day – by the time I left the building and drove off, I was literally shaking. Sometimes it is very, very hard to maintain a Christian mindset and behave maturely: I was sorely tempted this morning to revert back to my 1970’s reactions … and subsequent actions.

‘But for the grace of God!’ was my mental mantra as I drove away.

The videos and pictures will highlight the gist of how the morning unfolded.

My whole life has been a “fight, or flight” scenario; I’ve always been of the mindset, “if it’s worth it, I’ll fight to the death for it”; and I can walk away if it’s a no-win situation. I don’t waste my time in dead-end causes. But this period of my life this moment, this year – is a {‘be still and know that I am God’} type of unfolding: so, with that knowledge in the forefront of my thoughts in any given situation and circumstance, I can stand aside, and let Him deal with the situations.

I do not see the whole picture. I only see what is in front of me in the moment. God’s purposes are not always in sync with our wants, needs, or desires; so, I tread carefully when dealing with spiritual issues in my life.

I always want to be in God’s Will.

So, we’ll see where this situation goes from tonight – forward. I’m handing the situation to God … and if He hands it back to me, He will also gift me with the discernment and spiritual strength needed to accomplish the goal of His Will 😊

I reached my limit with carl & ruth.
carl and ruth's attitudes are running unchecked.
I do not kiss carl and ruth's feet; that automatically puts me on the outs with them, and they continually go after me, no matter what I say or do.
carl and ruth are in continual comparison marathons – the only time they smile is when they are being praised, coddled, and idolized. If they feel the limelight shifting, they get verbally combative.
I personally, do not understand the fascination with the narcissistic bossy twins!
It's a spiritual warfare thing ... and there is NO spiritual discernment at all, in that particular Body. carl and ruth, who behave like demigods, are single-handedly running people out of that Body - a once thriving Church has dwindled down to a handful. It's sad. It's spiritually criminal. Pardon the burp! I was upset, and that upset my stomach ;-)
Leadership is either not aware, totally bamboozled - or refusing to deal with - the obvious, and overwhelming ... egomania.
Perhaps the self-absorbed talking heads are part of my spiritual 'testing' period; it's not a comfy feeling.
All I know is that every run-in with the antagonistic, argumentative snakes, never ends well. For anyone.
There are some people who bring out the 'fight or flight' in me. From my point of view, fighting it out with these two isn't 'worth it' to me, personally.
One thing to consider, is that the unhappy interactions could be the draining of toxic dross, in this moment of God's refinement in MY life.
But right now, today, I am done dealing with those two energy vampires. Their spiritual attitudes aren't worth my engagement – on any level.


No comments:

Post a Comment