Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, March 6, 2020

INTERESTING ~ Shabbat Contemplations

Today was a day of interesting contemplations.

Around 11 AM, my attention was caught by a tiny orange bird – the color of a deep orange carrot – as it quickly darted about around the bird feeder and ornamental maple out front, before finally darting away.

I couldn’t believe how tiny … and how vibrantly orange it was!

At first, I thought it was a hummer; but there are no solid orange hummingbirds: and NO hummingbird wearing the color of the bird I saw.

I wished all day it would return, so maybe I could get a quick pic of it: but, it never came back :-(

So tiny. So fast. SO ORANGE.

I am hoping it will come back so I can get a closer look at it.

The other thing is, that while surfing Shabbat music videos on Youtube, I came across this interesting video about the coming 3rd Temple that will be built in Jerusalem.


Bob and I have known about the Temple plans, the Temple implements that have been crafted, and will be used; and the Temple garments that will be worn by the Temple Priests and attendants. We have known about these things for decades. We looked forward to the time that the Temple would be built.

Now, of course, Bob resides in Heaven – and I am left here alone, to anticipate this happening. We were both thrilled when President Trump recognized Jerusalem as Israel’s Capitol in 2017, and moved the USA Embassy there in 2018; I’m glad Bob got to experience that happening.

This video is interesting information.

I’m going to watch it as I enter my Island of Rest …

Li’Ciam! Shabbat Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment