Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, July 15, 2019

NEW NEIGHBORS



My new neighbor's grandparents are so nice - they have been over there every day fixing things that need to be done before she moves in completely with her son: today they are ripping the carpet out and laying new flooring. Grandpa was just here asking if they were making too much noise - heck no! The table saws are music to my ears.
It is good to see so much love in action again; instead of the constant antagonizing nonsense that was over there before.
Every day after work, the new owner shows up with her son to pack things into her new home. And her father shows up a little later on to help.
But it is her Grandparents that I think are totally awesome because they are so peppy and busy around the place lavishing her with love in action.
And they brag on their granddaughter, and their great-grandson too  ;-)
It is a right for people to make their home a place of their own. I hope Candy leaves them alone.
Actually, I hope and pray Candy is soon history like Ron.
But, until that day happens, I hope Candy leaves them alone.
They are really NICE people. I like talking with them all.
I prayed for nice neighbors ;-)


No comments:

Post a Comment