Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, January 20, 2019

PROPHECY UPDATE: CONNECTING TRUMP'S PROPHETIC DOTS OF 2018



Interesting.

My husband and I believe that a 3rd temple will be built ... and in this lifetime: my husband obviously will not see that happen as he now resides in Heaven, and I believe in The Rapture - as my husband did also, so I doubt that I will see that happen either. But it is a surety that it WILL happen.

I, personally do not believe anything a muslim says; their religion FORBIDS FRIENDSHIP WITH Jews and Christians, so anyone who claims to be a peace-loving muslim that embraces Jews and Christians is either a liar ... or practicing their deceptive and destructive religion as they are instructed to do (both lying and being deceptive is considered holy activity with muslims): deceive and then kill with a swift action. There is NOTHING in islam that encourages peace. Nada.

No comments:

Post a Comment