Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, April 26, 2018

HOW TO MAKE SIMPLE CHEESE from Dry Powdered Milk



I am not a “hard-core prepper” – I do not believe in the whole prepper concept because I am a hard-core Christian and prepping goes against The Faith, which is total reliance on Elohei’s provision. However … I am a hard-core believer in taking care of my family 12 months out of every year, as a good, solid Christian wife/mother/grandmother should be ;-)

That said, this information is important for me (even if it is “not very important” to hard-core preppers. LOL) because I, as well as my entire family, is lactose intolerant. So I utilize powdered milk because though it has lactose in it, the culprit is minute enough that our bodies do not reject it or have severe reactions to it.

And I like homemade foods that I know are healthy for myself as well as my family :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment