Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, February 25, 2018

RAIN BARREL


Hubs bought me this rain barrel and fittings a few weeks ago intending to set it up for me then, but … rain, hail, and a surprise snowstorm were upon us before we barely got it out of the car and under the carport.

So he wasn’t able to make a stand, or set it up before yesterday. I AM HAPPY :-D

Sturdy wooden barrel stand Hubs built me yesterday.
Overflow detector installed.

He set it in place yesterday afternoon and already this morning the 55-gallon barrel has had overflow redirected. WOW - who knew we'd have that much rain overnight? <:-O

Hubs is talking about getting me another barrel: I can go for that! I am planning a 2018 Spring Veggie Box Garden (http://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2017/07/day-by-day.html) to feed us all Winter and into Spring 2019, so another rain barrel will definately be a plus in more ways than one ;-) I do not want to use city water unless absolutely forced to.

((((Thank you Babe)))) ~OXOXOXOX

P.S: It's still raining hard, perhaps ... 3 more barrels? Just a thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment