Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 22, 2017

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Today is the 2nd day of the Jewish New Year for 2017 – ((((HAPPY ROSH HASHANA!))))


So to celebrate, we ditched the hotel and moved back home this morning … the kitchen is nearly finished, and to be honest, we are tired of living out of a duffel bag – my fella does not handle changes well, and it was just time to get back on home turf.

And ((MAN!)) home turf is looking pretty GOOD :-D It's still a work in progress, but we are glad to be home just the same ...

Countertops ON.
Farm sink IN PLACE and looking good.
I LOVE deep kitchen sinks, and the farm sink fits my needs.
This faucet set fits the sink ... and it's high enough that I can wash my hair in the sink; which I like to do during the week. Other sinks are too shallow and the faucets to low. THIS I like.
Island FINISHED ... complete w-Bead Board for a true 'farmhouse kitchen' look.
And the plug-in on the Island side has been fitted with a Bead Board Inset! What a thoughtful and appreciative touch ;-)
Cabinet knobs match the faucet set.
This counter top was the last project of this work day - the adhesive is still 'setting' so the tape won't come off until Monday when the fellas return.
New Microwave will go in place next week.
New dishwasher will go in place next week.
Have I mentioned how MUCH I LIKE these floor tiles? They are beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment