Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, May 10, 2022

DISTRIBUTIONS DAY

Ready to slay the day's Dragons.

Today was distributions day … not only at the local Food Bank, where I help, but the things I was hoping the Caring Pregnancy Center would acceptwere accepted 😊

Caring Pregnancy Center: http://www.longviewcaringpregnancycenter.com/about-us/

They accepted everything - and were over the moon with the Preemie items.
I was blessed to have Bob in my life; I want to spread his encouragements around ...
Paul Anka – ‘You’re Having My Baby’ song:
Opt for adoption over murder; abortion is a self-serving action that destroys on all levels.
It is encouraging to watch – and participate – in growth.

On this issue, I stand apart from my daughter and granddaughters (Azariah is too young to have an opinion on the matter). We will never see eye-to-eye on this topic. My stance on abortion is this: you are either for abortion … or against abortion; stating that you are pro-choice is to be FOR abortion. It’s that plain, and that simple – standing on the fence doesn’t work when it comes to murder of innocents.

ALL LIVES MATTER – that includes the unborn lives.

So, for those brave souls who actually opt to bring life into this world, I want to do what I can to help that choice be a confident and comfortable one.

After leaving the caring Pregnancy Center, I stopped at Dr. Tack’s Office, and gave generously there, too, when I ordered my prescription sunglasses … and was relieved when they said they could use the frames I wanted to use 😊

My coming sunglasses lens’s will be housed in the colorful frames Bob chose for me. HAPPY!
The frames that will be used ...

I had just enough time to grab a quick bite, before getting to the food distribution location on time πŸ˜‰

I stopped at El Ranchero because I like the food – and I like the owners: two pluses 😊

I really like the look of this retro Coke machine.
I like this colorful, hand-painted, wall mural; my favorite booth.
Coke over pepsi ... yes, please!
I like the designs on these booths.
Super Nachos w-ground beef; Yum-YUM!
It never gets easy to remind people that Bob resides in Heaven, now.

The two hours spent at the Food Band locale went very quickly; and everyone was in a good mood (helpers and receivers); the sunshine was welcome and warmly soothing, and laughter/jokes/sharing flowed smoothly amongst everyone. It was a good day in the neighborhood, today.

I am only one person doing what I can to make life easier and happier for whoever, whenever, doing whatever it takes. I may not be setting the world on fire, but a spark is welcome for those who have need of kindness’s warmth πŸ˜‰

Distribution of kindness is always rewarding.

When I got home, I started and finished another little 15-inch Angel Baby Blanket (I only have another Boy’s blanket to make before I can mail the box off); and I’ll end my evening by playing a few games of Jewel Quest (addictive game) before turning the lights off, and turning in – the mural at El Ranchero, earlier triggered that competition between the game and myself πŸ˜‰

Forget-Me-Not crochet stitch; 15-inch Angel baby Blanket.
Jewel Quest Game.

It’s been a busy day, today.

It’s been a rewarding day, today.

I’ll get a good night’s sleep, tonight 😊

2 comments:

  1. Like that hand painted mural. Distribution of kindness is always rewarding ....... so true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes :-) And, I like that mural too.

      You have a very interesting Blog - I will be checking back to it often.

      Thank you for stopping by: have a funtastic week!

      Delete