Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, February 17, 2022

RED LOBSTER LUNCHEON

I was reading newsfeed this morning, and wondering at the absolute break with reality across the board when it comes to the demonrats instilling barak hussain obama’s warped – and frankly, horrifying – {dream} that undermines America, and should scare the Hell out of anyone with at least one functioning brain cell …

More obamanite insanity: COP KILLER SITS ON REFORM BOARD IN NYPD

Is no one doing background checks before seating people for leadership positions?? More to the point: WHY are Americas allowing this insanity to continue? (https://www.bluelinesupport.net/news-blog/slap-in-the-face-op-killer-56-who-shot-dead-a-father-of-four-nypd-officer-during-a-1981-robbery-in-queens-now-sits-on-advisory-panel-helping-to-reform-the-police-in-new-york-state?fbclid=IwAR0YkIk38NTn95mvwb0KNQNs3PrLHwWGo1eswYkM4NHYnAV3XGki69MkwuI)

The lunacy never ends since obama’s third coup was forced upon Americans; and the world, at large, last November (barak hussain obama is a resilient cancer that never goes away). America, and Americas are in a very bad place – on every level of humanity and civilization.

Before I could work up a furious anger, I was asked if I’d like to join a friend for lunch at Red Lobster. It sounded like fun, and I haven’t been to Red Lobster since it was established in Kelso decades ago – so, I went 😊

The drive across town, and the slip over the border from Longview into Kelso, went smoothly. Songbirds serenaded us as we parked, and the lobsters in the live-lobster-tank begged us to spare them: we did – we had salad and a bowl of clam chowder, with cheddar biscuits πŸ˜‰

Three little chickadees came to serenade us as we parked.
Lunch this afternoon, in Kelso.
All I could think of looking at those lobsters, was that B-52 song, hahaha.

I got another phone call from a friend in Wisconsin; and another invite to a luncheon downtown, next Thursday: I’m going to have to clean house like a whirling dervish the next couple days, so I don’t get the guilts being out of it as much as I am – and giving the dust bunnies free rein in my absence. LOL

When I got back home, I saw that my tiny daffodils had burst into bloom …

My Tete a tete Daffodils had blossomed while I was gone.

And I finished up the Angel Baby Blanket I designed, and have been working on; that got trimmed with a nice edging fit for a boy, using some of the fingering weight ombre baby yarn Bob found for me at an estate sale we had gone to at the Fairgrounds, a few years ago. It gave me a happy feeling knowing the yarn is being used, and will be appreciated. There will be no great grandchildren for me, but I am funneling my baby love towards another outlet. If Bob is watching me, he is in agreement πŸ˜‰

No comments:

Post a Comment