Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, December 2, 2021

BLESSINGS

This holiday time has been so blessed 😊

I have been able to stand, walk, drive, and enjoy Thanksgiving, this year.

And I have been able to stand, walk, drive, and enjoy Hanukkah this year.

These are blessings – I have not been able to do these things the past 2 years; so, I am rejoicing and thanking Elohim profusely for these blessings.

My leg is doing much better; I have been pampering it, to make sure I would be able to enjoy the holidays this year. I’ve been careful not to inflame that piriformis muscle – pampering seems to be working.

Hanukkah is almost over; this is Night 5 already. 

I started decorating for Christmas this afternoon … and listened to every Christmas CD I have to keep me in the moment/in the mood (I had one shaky moment where I shook off threatening tears: holding Bob’s stars), I was kinda excited about decorating this year: most of the decorating is done, I just have a few things to finish up tomorrow 😉

The first thing I did, was hang the plastic canvas/sparkle yarn snowflakes that I made last winter (I hung18 ct.; spaced across all front-end-windows) ...

https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2020/01/damages-with-healing-proprieties.html 

Then I hung two of the Magen David Stars that Bob designed and crafted for me in 2015.

The stars are blessings: love gifts ... reminders of my husband’s love for me. I am glad I have them, here.

1 of the Magen David's Star's that Bob deigned and crafted for me, in 2015.
Christmas 2015 on Sparks Drive: the stars came with us to this house, when we moved here in 2017.

Today’s date is interesting: it’s a palindrome, which is a number sequence that reads the same backward, as forward. It is also an ambigram – which is a fairly new term, and means that today’s date visibly remains unchanged when flipped upside down. This does not happen very often, so today’s date has been touted as “very rare”.

No comments:

Post a Comment