Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, March 28, 2019

PINK/PURPLE GRANNY LAPGHAN SQUARES


I have been working on these colorful squares for a few days, and today I am going to piece them together in rows.



I don’t know if I will get the entire lapghan pieced together before Sunday, but I am going to give it a good try ;-)

And at Monday’s Craft Meet, I will finish it up with a cheery yellow edging. All together, and finished, this lapghan should be pretty bright and cheerful.

The perfect donation item for a dreary hospital setting :-D I will post a pic of the finished item later on.

I am using the same squares’ design as the previous lapghan I recently finished, but again – I am putting them together in my own design so the square count in MOD PINK/PURPLE GRANNY LAPGHAN will not be the same as the square count/placement in this original pattern; I am using only the square stitches in my lapghan squares because it is light and airy – perfect for Spring: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2019/03/mod-jade-flower-granny-square-lapghan.html

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful work! Thank you for sharing on my What Are You Doing? blog hop!

    ReplyDelete