Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, May 31, 2023

'NECESSARY STUFF' DAY

May 30th: We are still working on getting everything d.o.n.e. before leaving the PNW in a few weeks; for the time being, we have to work around everyone else's schedule before we can effectively kiss 'everyone else's schedules' goodbye.

This morning, we drove into Rainier to get our new phones synced with the funky GPS system they put in a few months ago: I hope the phone syncing goes better than the GPS system, system.

Both new phones have been synced to the GPS System.
Getting long-term business underway …

We grabbed a quick chick-fil-A order from the food wagon parked in the parking lot (a first for both of us; spendy, but tasty). Then it was a trip over the Lewis & Clark Bridge, to see what we could get done in Longview. There was a lot of running here and there .. and a lot of spreading the green around … we came home tired and poorer. But, also a lot closer to "getting 'er done".

Fossil fuel is GOOD for business; D.C. fossils are bad business; Lemmon's billboard on Industrial Way, Longview-WA.
Weird little car (looks like an airplane on wheels) down by Lemmon's on Industrial Way; Holland says it's a Studebaker 1952.

As we drove up to our RV Home, we saw a big box propped up against the front steps:

Holland's TV was waiting for him when we got back home.

Two more boxes were also subsequently dropped off, while we were putting Longview's {necessary} purchases away …

2 more boxes were dropped off; 1 was very looong; and HEAVY.
The Running Boards have arrived - YAY!; hopefully, they will be put on the same day the windows are tinted darker.
Adjustable RV water pressure Regulator-'Y' Drain Pipe-Tire Pressure Monitor System

Holland's eyebrows went up when I dumped the contents of a smaller bag out - and I said, "these are necessities, too, if you want my hair to grow out." He said, "You could wear a bandana, I have plenty of those."

Hair stuff.

You know, I could wear a bandana ;-)

I think I'll get a pair of tinted lens retro 1970's Janis Joplin eyewear when I go into Longview for my June 12th eye appointment; those will go with the stash of Holland's colorful bandana's.

I like it when he wears his bandanas … and if he likes the idea of me wearing one of them, I'll give it a whirl with girl flair ;-)

We are both learning to bend.

Janis Joplin
Knotted Bandana's
I can revert back to my hippie-background-roots - people will be amazed by Holland's 'ole lady': including Holland.

Hahaha ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment