Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, November 17, 2022

THANK YOU, GOD, FOR MY FRIENDS

Tonight, was a wonderful time spent with friends: I am truly thankful for every single one of them 😊

Though decked out in bluemy mood was anything but {blue} πŸ˜‰

Prep tools ...
Sparkly Pearl for eyebrow highlight & 'Plum' for eyeshadow; sparkly Green for eye 'liner' & Lt. Blue for accent color.
'Soft Brown' Eyebrow Gel. 'Glam Brown' Mascara, & Rose-tinted Creme Blush.
Crème Nail color ... and a glittery topcoat.
'Primrose' Lipstick & sparkly 'Pink Quartz' Lipgloss; ready to Jam!
A quick text to Chrystal, jetted off while I did a quick turn with the curling iron ...
And another quick text before leaving the house ...

The night’s mood was festive.

My mood was thankful, reflective (sharing what “they want to know”), happy, and playful.

‘They Want To Know’ Post: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/11/they-want-to-know.html

Holland’s bean soup was warmly welcome by one and all … and I teased him about the fat going straight to my thighs πŸ˜‰ But I didn’t pass up the big container full, he sent home with me: it’s delish 😊

Holland's Bean Soup ... very rich & fatty. I'm blaming my chunky thighs on Holland's cooking!
Holland's Bean Soup - GOOD; I microwaved another bowl full, after getting home. LOL

Elohim has richly blessed me with great friends who warm my spirit (and my stomach, too πŸ˜‰).

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad you have lovely friends and the bean soup looks delicious.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes ... and Yes :-)

      Have a funtastic weekend!

      Delete
  2. Thankful for you Val. You look stunning my friend.
    Visiting today from #PoCoLo 22

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Paula :-)

      Have a funtastic week ahead, my friend!

      Delete