Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, November 18, 2022

GOALS ~2023 Kickstart

Thoughts became a kickstart reality today 😊

I’ve been pretty laidback this year (establishing a friendship network that kept me indoors most of 2022); but I started making inroads into 2023 Goals, this morning 😉

And, I now have a walking partner!

Thank You, Elohim …

Morning gatitude for the color in my immediate surroundings.
The Exercise Mat was 'guilting' me ...
So, I did 1 set of 20 ct. EAGlutes Exercises.
The mat colors got my mind in a mood to walk the Dike Hike; I called a friend to join me.
Pacific Way Trail from 38th Ave. - 48th Ave from church parking lot; 2 miles 'rnd trip.
We saw a White Egret at the start of our walk ...
These ditch diggers are becoming a frequent sight along the hike route.
I spotted a 'Victory!' sign while parking the Highlander, at home.
And Clive greeted me with an entertaining tale, as I gratefully sank into the recliner to enter my Shabbat Rest ðŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment