Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 16, 2022

THINGS CAN ONLY GET BETTER; RIGHT?

What a morning😟 ... it can only get better, at this point.

So, I'm hoping it will πŸ€”

First thing - the sliding shower doors came completely off their tracks: and are now hanging precariously loose. It was interesting trying to exit the shower without knocking myself out: they aren't as light as they appear, and they are taller than I am, so dancing them into a kinda-sorta upright position was interesting ... while praying to God I wouldn't have to call for help while standing naked in the stall!

The sliding shower doors caved in on me; totally of their tracks; I didn't even have time to get wet yet!

The neighbor guy who usually helps me out in a tight spot didn't know how to fix them.

Know-it-all-sour puss candy, didn't answer the phone in the Office - even though her byline is, "I'm available 24 hours a day - if anyone needs anything CALL ME and I'll get someone right on it".

And I sent out an SOS to someone who may actually be able to help: but won't be available until the actual weekday work hours.

So, the doors are left where they are, propped up by a chair, to stabilize the whole damned thing. And I'm hoping that when someone does actually respond, the structure won't be so warped by the time passing without help, that the whole thing will need to be replaced.

Honestly ... if I didn't have bad luck, I'd have no luck at all 🀬

Times like this, I miss a man in the house.

No comments:

Post a Comment