Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, January 30, 2020

demoncrat MONKEYS = BRAYING ASSES


The shingles virus that tagged me 19 months ago makes me very tired when it strikes full-on, given my anemia weakened immune system …


… but, so far today, I have managed to loosen & spread out drying shredded tangerine peel – juice cubes were bagged yesterday; bag lime juice cubes, and shred/lay out to dry lime peel … and juice lemons to measure into cube trays, which are freezing now. I’ve done a sink-full of dishes, and answered phone calls from my Georgia-peach gal pals to meet next week at Pam’s house for an overdue chit-chat session ;-)


That little bit of activity totally wore me out. Hopefully the shingles outbreak will fizzle, and the fatigue will fade away.


But, before I lapsed into an energy refueling nap, I gave an ear to the 10th day of Senate hearings on the impeachment proceedings while I worked in the kitchen:



The demoncrat House Managers are getting spanked.


(((YAY!)))

I caught a glimpse of pelosi holding court before the cameras earlier today - I wish .... I wish ... I wish: I'm not going to say what I wish, but I'm pretty sure it won't take too much imagination in your minds to finish that wish. I can't stand that witch. She is older than dirt; and appears crazy - or drunk, whenever she is in public. She can't talk coherently. And her thought process is continually malevolent. IF she "prays" AT ALL; I am willing to lay bets it's to the alter of Lucifer, because I am not familiar at all with the god she insists she prays to.




I quickly move on whenever she holds court because my bullshit meter fills fast when it comes to her and her poison tidbits.



The entire demoncrat House posse is delusional, and drunk on narcissim – which explains their crazed glazed gazes, and the schizoid thought process.


 
 

Thank God this ordeal will be wrapped up tomorrow (at least that is what is being reported). Let’s hope so!

That witchy bitch pelosi is losing control of her flying monkeys ... and she refuses to see the end of her wicked career.
I’m Melting! My wickedness is being destroyed … 

Add to the current Senate induced demoncrat ridiculousness, it appears there seems to be collusion between shifty shiff and backstabbing bolton – A QUID PRO QUO: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1kXF6Od3s_Y

And that’s THAT; curled up in Bob's recliner with the 'Frozen' novel I'm half way through, and cuddled in his blanket our granddaughter, Alyna & I, made for him one year for Father's Day; I keep slipping into nap lapses. I can’t stay awake …


… the demoncrats have been that boring; a continual regurgitation and repeat of arguments that have already been discounted as sour grapes and poisoned apples. There is NO CASE.

There IS, however, dumb ass political biased bullshit being flung around by braying asses.


Boring narrative IS BORING - it doesn't matter how loudly the asses bray.

No comments:

Post a Comment