Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 6, 2019

MOD PAINTBOX SLIPPERS - Modified Tesha Slipper Pattern


MOD Modified Tesha Slippers

I did knit the original pattern for these slippers from the original pattern, HOWEVER – I can truthfully state that THESE SLIPPERS are MY OWN DESIGN because I reworked the original pattern to enlarge the slippers to fit a Size 8W & Size 10W women’s foot.

So, I am NOT “stealing” – and I am NOT lying.

That said, I am posting the reworked pattern as I reworked it – if you make these slippers please GIVE CREDIT TO the original designer, as well as LINK BACK TO MY PAGE.

Thank you:


MY MODIFICATIONS for enlargement; you will also notice that when I inc'd, I did not include the original patterened openwork increase in the garter st pattern –

Size 8W: Inc as written in original pattern to a total of 50 sts on needle.

K1 row even.

Inc as written in original pattern until there are 94 sts on needle.

Work in 2 x 2 ribbing for 20 rows; then finish as original pattern directs.

Size 10W: Inc as written in original pattern to a total of 56 sts on needle.

K1 row even.

Inc as written in original pattern until there are 112 sts on needle.

Work in 2 x 2 ribbing for 21 rows; then finish as original pattern directs.

No comments:

Post a Comment