Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, July 31, 2017

MOD Knit Pink Philippine Flower Slippers

I thought I’d try a new design theme this year – flowers.

I’ve done marine life, chameleons, dinosaurs, pandas and foxes over the years, but this is my first attempt at mimicking flowers.

This design is my first at designing round a flower … basically to see if I could. I chose a Philippine flower because I am thinking a lot of my grandson lately:

Pink Philippine flower with yellow throat.
MOD Pink Philippine Flower Slippers

These slippers are not for sale; I need a new pair of slippers, so I am keeping these ones for myself ;-)

Every time I wear them I will be thinking of my handsome, dearly loved ... and desperately missed ... 3 year old American-Filipino grandson.

No comments:

Post a Comment