Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 6, 2019

SLOW DAY


Woke up this morning to the sound of raindrops tap-dancing on my rooftop ;-)

Autumn is in full swing.


So, it's gonna be a slow day here at the Hargand home.

I will be knitting, and watching oldies (black-n-white movies & music videos) on Youtube all day long - later ushering the Shabbat in with a small goblet of Blackberry Wine at sundown :-D

**Chai, Mishpochah!**

Peace out to all my friends and family members reading my Blog ...


**Chai!

Shabbat Shalom Mishpachah!

The Hebrew word, Chai, is made up of two letters of the Hebrew alphabet - Chet ( ח) and Yod ( י), forming the word "chai", meaning "alive", or "living". The most common spelling in Latin script is "Chai", but the word is occasionally also spelled "Hai".

The word, Mishpachah, literally means "family". The word conveys a warm feeling of friendship.
**

No comments:

Post a Comment