Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, November 5, 2022

AIYAAA!

I’m running through a crash course on correct pronunciation (pruh-nown-see-AY-shun ) of ancient names

I normally skip right over them ... and continue on with the Historical {meat} of the study; but starting next week, I will not be allowed to bypass them - or flippantly say, "Yeah - that person" - before moving forward with said Lesson.

Thankfully, I actually LIKE English Studies and Language Studies, so this crash course isn't a true hardship

I'm just naturally lazy, and will opt for the easy way out if (and whenever) possible

I'm going to be going to the Monday & Tuesday shindigs with chicken-scratch-cheat-sheets in hand (pronunciations jotted down with easy-to-speak references; and clearly defined accent marks where stress points need to be added, during the verbal pronunciations); and that is acceptable

This is gonna be FUN ... but man, oh, man! Aiyaaa!

2 comments: