Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, October 19, 2022

NO! It Will Never End ...

Five Times August - ‘Sad Little Man’ song:

The ONLY people I know who are suffering from covid ... are those that have been vaccinated.

Let that sink in.

I don't wear a mask.

I have never been vaccinated: and I REFUSE to be herded like an animal to be jabbed against my will.

I have BEEN and AM CURRENTLY around people CONSTANTLY. I am 95% out-of-house and in the thick-of-it socially; in close contact with people. I don't like shouting across the room to be heard; and I do not like being shouted AT. I am a hugger, which means I'm CLOSER to people than the "required 6-ft distancing". I am an acknowledged {Senior Citizen}; which means I'm an ADLUT. A survivor of life's many perils; and I know how to take care of myself. I do not NEED ... nor do I WANT the government talking heads, or State Agencies "deciding 'what is best'" for ME  NO ONE ELSE IS ME. (((I))) know what is best for me - and so I continue to do it, without caving in to political arm wrestling.

I repeat - the only people I know who are suffering from "covid" are those that have BEEN vaccinated.

WA State Dept: covid guidelines: https://doh.wa.gov/sites/default/files/legacy/Documents/1600/coronavirus//ClothFacemasks.pdf

So, basically, even though the asinine mandates have been lifted … they still remain in place, while out and about.

NO! NO! NO!


No comments:

Post a Comment