Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, June 19, 2022

FATHER’S DAY ~2022

Essence never dies ... Bob lives on in a thousand different ways, every day in the lives of his children and grandchildren. 

Every single one of them carry his features: eye shape, nose shape, mouth curvature, cleft chin (Stacey and Azariah, for sure), posture, hair color, hand gestures, behavior patterns ... ALL OF THEM to some extent. He couldn't have denied any of them were his, even if he had wanted to It was obvious from the moment they cleared the womb that they carried his DNA ;-)

And my King Bee filled my life so completely with himself that my heart doesn't know how not to beat for him . Bob was always the love of my life : Bob is STILL the love of my life.

I doubt this holiday is recognized in Heaven ... but down here on Earth, I still take notice because Bob's DNA is still very much alive and active in his 2 children and 4 grandchildren.

Bob's essence lives on, even if his beautiful manly body does not.

Once Bob became a Father the second time around (marriage with me), he stopped being irresponsible. Bob's kids grew him up.

1975. Bob, Me, Stacey & Ales: 2 marriages … 2 kids … 1 life-long love. I love you, Bob ~OX
1982. Stacey, 7 yo – Bob, 33 yo, & Alex, 12 yo
1997. Me, Bob, & our 18 mo. granddaughter, Alyna.
Early 2018. Bob & our 3½ yo grandson, Azariah; Bob’s spirit would leave Earth before the end of 2018.
Always ~OX

Pink Floyd – ‘King Bee’ song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1HR4GOlUdSk)

Elvin Bishop – ‘Fooled Around & Fell In Love’ song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ev8SibkJhNg)

Jackson Browne & Bonnie Raitt – ‘Kisses Sweeter than Wine’ song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kYaqsviev9M)

No comments:

Post a Comment