Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Tuesday, May 24, 2022

LITTLE CLOUD’S BIRTHDAY

 

Today is my daughter’s 48th birthday.

In 1974, I didn’t know I needed a husband – I knew I wanted Bob in my lifeI just wasn’t sure marriage was the ticket. But Elohim knew: and Bob knew. I’m glad I “came around”, and understood it, too 😉

When we brought our baby daughter home, I wasn’t sure I would be a good MotherI hadn’t had any good role models to draw from. But Elohim knew … and Bob knew. And I was. I wish with all my heart that our daughter would come to understand it, too, before time runs out.

FORGIVENESS POST: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2021/10/forgiveness.html

Today is Little Cloud’s Birthday.

I hope it is a good Day for her; wherever she may be.

1st BD; May 24th, 1976
1976
Cat Steven’s – ‘Wild World’ song:

She was the sparkle in her Daddy’s eye (Bob wanted a girl: I gave him a girl), and she was the joyous hope in my eyes. I am still hopeful.

1975

But I’m not going to dwell on should-of’s and what if’s.

I'm going to be doing all of this before nightfall.

No comments:

Post a Comment