Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, January 2, 2022

SHOCK GREETED MY EYES

WOW.

Now, I know WHY that Christmas Eve asthma attack was so stinking severe.

Tomorrow is furnace filter switch-out day ... but, I decided to do it a few minutes ago - no particular reason, other than I had free time to use.

When I pulled the furnace grill down to switch out filters, I couldn't believe what I was seeing.

Shocking; and kinda scary; no wonder my lungs shut down! This is an unusual buildup: front and back.

I've been changing these filters every 2 months since we bought this place in June of 2017: I've NEVER seen a filter as clogged up as this one.

The filter switch out is on schedule ... every 2 months. The next switch-out is scheduled for March: it may happen in February.

I don’t know what the heck has been floating through the air, but instead of changing filters every other month, I think I may start switching them out EVERY month - the Filters I buy say that they are good for 3 months, but with my asthma I’ve cut the time between changes down by 1 month "just because".

Every 2 months - like clockwork; last change was November 2021: with weak lungs, I never deviate.

Seeing today's ugly mess, I'll be cutting the "safe" duration time to a much slimmer margin.

This is a very good Filter; and from the first pic, you can see it does a GOOD job of pulling lung inflammation things from the air that surrounds me: seeing it that clogged up is concerning.

Maybe when the contractors get done fooling around with that rat trap next door, I can go back to every 2 months - but as long as they are s-l-o-w-l-y “remodeling" that filthy pig of a "house", I'm going to be hedging my bets on longevity.

I am still shocked that the filter looks like it does ... thank GOD I do not adhere to the packaging claim! This really is a GOOD Filter, but 3 months would do me in.

Honest to God ... staying in-house will kill me quicker than covid.

And – oh yeah – there is a flood warning posted too for our entire region. 

No comments:

Post a Comment