Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, April 14, 2022

PLEASE, PLEASE – GO AWAY!

When I saw the snow falling this morning, I didn’t even bother entertaining thoughts of trying to get to Keenager’s this afternoon … it’s a local (maybe 5 minutes from home) gathering for midweek Christian interaction – coffee, buffet, convo, songs, and a short message of encouragement.

And the snowfall continues ...

My Thursday Coffee Hour in Naselle also will not be happening, tomorrow; and as my post last night indicated: my annual trip to Adna on Friday, to buy Spring plants has been scrapped, as well as the scheduled Saturday Seder, in Vancouver.

All because Mother Nature is in a snit mood

The only thing getting any real mileage, currently, is my imagination 😉

Morning Post –NATION’S 1st INTERNATIONAL MERMAID MUSEUM: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/04/nations-1st-mermaid-museum.html

I opened my FB Page to briefly check on my Friend’s statuses … and immediately saw that FB is again questioning the reality of ME. I suppose all the connecting-disconnecting-connecting-disconnecting going on, on FB yesterday due to internet accessibility during the steady snowfall, had the sketchy FB {team} freaked out about the reality of me.

I’m running out of new password options! The FB Team needs to go pester someone else - this happens every other month. It's getting real old, real fast.

When I suffiently (and huffily  close to matching Mother Nature's snit mood; LOL!) jumped through all the querying loops, and closed FB; I looked up again, and could see that the snowfall had intensified.

The snowfall had picked up in speed – and the flakes were morphing into nickel-sized diameter.
It's still not sticking; but the Highlander will not be poking it's nose out of the carport any time soon ...

I was glad when my phone came to life (this snowbaby is getting sick if the sight of snowflakes), and I heard my niece Sara’s voice; she just called to say Hello/I love You – no special reason other than she loves me and was thinking of me … so, she picked up her phone and called 😊

I like those kinds of phone calls.

Sara is the only remaining family member (on either side) that remains in touch with me.

It brightened my day.

Stevie Wonder – ‘I Just Called To Say I Love You’ song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hu8Uq1dDPVU)

Suddenly, I didn’t feel the weight anymore of the oppressive snowflakes 😉

Big, FAT, snowflakes. Where were these things at Christmastime???

No comments:

Post a Comment