Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, February 27, 2020

MOD TULIP DUSTCOVER 2


Still working my way through my scrap worsted and Spring-themed appliance covers.

Last night, after Supper, I started on a tulip dust cover for the counter-top Panni Grill:

TULIP GRID. Pinterest photo-link. As you can see, I revised the grid directions several times to fit my appliance.
Tulip design finished; tied the yarn ends off, and went to bed ;-)

Tonight, after Supper, I got the dustcover all the way finished …

MOD Tulip Dustcover FINISHED. Front view with a simple ch4 chain loop edging.
MOD Tulip Dustcover FINISHED. Top view; I used 3 different colors of green in this design – a bright red for the tulip. And the same pretty blue background that the Winter Snowman dust cover is made with.

As well as serving a practical purpose, these colorful crocheted covers bring a little sunshine into the castle ;-)

 

No comments:

Post a Comment