Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, September 29, 2017

Frogs & Tagging Bazaar Items



With my first 2017 Bazaar on the docket for October 28th, I figure I better get these items unbagged & tagged – I had started working on my cache in February of 2016, but {life} happened & fallout circumstances threw a monkey wrench in the works, so I didn’t get much accomplished this year; but I did manage to get a couple of things designed and worked up … 4 styles of toddler slippers based on a Frog Theme; I revamped the ‘Bootie Slipper’ pattern to work my own designs around:





And an older child’s slipper in ‘Hawks colors

MOD 'Hawk Slippers. $10 PR (I revamped the ‘Slipper Sox’
Pattern)

A few Baby Beanie/Mitt Sets:

CROCHET. BOY. Beanie and Mitt Sets. NB-3 MO & 3 Mo-6
MO
$12 EA SET
CROCHET. GIRL. Beanie and Mitt Sets. NB-3 MO & 3 Mo-6
MO
$12 EA SET

A pair of crochet Women’s Mittens …

CROCHET. Women's Mittens. Size -Med. WOOL. $10 PR

A few Tooth Fairy Pillows:

CROCHET. Tooth Fairy Pillows; 2 BOY & 2 GIRL. $5 EA
(I found the pattern on Moogly’s Page)

A pair of Women’s Slippers …


And for the past two days while it softly rained, I worked on a new design that I had thought up 2 years ago, but never really found the time to implement – until this week ;-)

CROCHET. MOD Scrubbie Dishcloths. Christmas theme. $4 EA

It isn’t a lot, but it is new items to add to the rest of my cache, which is the leftover items from last year’s work. I sold a LOT last year, but between the left-over items and these new additions, I should have enough for 2 tables at each Bazaar I am scheduled to do this year :-)

And just because it is “that time of year …” I am watching this 1970’s movie about rouge frogs because (1) it came to mind while posting about my froggy slippers; LOL (2) Sam Elloitt ((((!!!!)))) is THE ‘star’ of the movie (3) it fits the impending ‘season’ :-D :-D :-D

No comments:

Post a Comment