Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, May 21, 2023

NEVADA~Mother's Day 2023

May 14th: I woke up this morning to an early morning text from Pam - nothing from my daughter, or grandkids; but incoming texts, and phone calls from friends wishing me a good Mother's Day, kept coming throughout the day :-)

And my 4-legged son kept me busy all day ;-)

Bleu started his day with a little time out …

The look Bleu gives his kennel when he is spending time out in {doggie penitentiary} πŸ˜‰

But he quickly changed his tune, and was sprung to run/leap/explore/& sprawl out, in the warm sun rays outside.

Bleu playing with a caterpillar.

I am a rock hound … so, I enjoyed looking at the colorful large boulders placed around the Park.

Pretty colorful rocks.

But what we all enjoyed the most was the warm sunshine :-)

The temperature was higher than I normally enjoy - but the atmosphere is different than the PNW, and my lungs were not struggling to keep me alive (the air is drier and the humidity is not cloying); and the high heat really felt good.

The evening's temperature; feels GOOD!

It was a good day.

I am blessed with a wonderful husband - a good life - loving friends - and a fuzzy little love machine :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment