Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, March 2, 2023

TODAY'S BLESSINGS

I had a scheduled lunch date with my friend Becky, this afternoon; Holland was planning on getting some stuff done at home this week, so I planned out-of-house things to do so I'd be out of his way.

I was getting ready, when I got got a text from Becky - a new plan was set in motion ;-)

Enhancement  tools.
I overlaid the navy eyeshadow with a line of sparkly turquoise to match my top … and I added some blue mascara, and liked the result: my hazel eyes changed color, to match my top :-)
I like a little flash here and there, in my daily life; today the flash is glitter eyeshadow.
I'm still working my way through my clothes cache: this shirt gets to stay in my closet; and it's perfect for this rainy afternoon spent with a low-key friend :-)
I haven't seen Carl in a while - this will be a lot of fun. Holland would like him - they have the same sense of humor.

I asked Holland if he'd like to join us, but he said he'd stay home and get busy here.

So … off I went :-)

The Country Folks Deli; alley entrance.
My usual booth … I read a chapter or two before Becky and Carl arrived.
Latest Read; plot set in Oregon.
Carl & Becky: I love these two - we've been friends for 25 years. They are like younger siblings to me ;-)
A different type of BLT with fresh cut home fries. YUM!

Convo was good, the food was good … and the friendship added sugar and spice to the atmosphere. Carl is a hoot, and Becky is a sweetie.

I am thankful they are in my life: Elohim is good :-)

When I got back home, Holland had the treadmill working. It hasn't worked in months. Holland knows how much I love to walk, so he dinked around with it while I was gone and fixed the issue; now I can get my mileage in even when the weather is not cooperative.

This entire day has been a blessing from the get-go.

(((THANK YOU, YESHUA!)))

Holland got the treadmill working!
Selah - 'Bless The Broken Road' song:
(https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YPaU7jJvqRc)

No comments:

Post a Comment