Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, March 15, 2023

THOUGHTFUL THINGS

Yesterday morning, my husband decided to do a thoughtful thing for me.

He started putting in a new master bathroom sink, to replace the old chipped one that came with the house when I bought it 5-1/2 years ago with my first husband, who graduated into his eternal life in the winter of 2018.

New bathroom sink; porcelain. New Faucet - great deal.
Assembly.
Friendly hands are helping hands - teamwork; faucet tightened down.
Plumber's Tape; Holland gave this job to me.
Installment prep; old sink coming out.
These tubes were very rebellious things!

Then … our plans changed at turbo speed yesterday afternoon.

My 'Arizona Looks Good' Post: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2023/03/arizona-looks-good.html

This afternoon, the sink was all the way in place (we were side-tracked yesterday ;-))

Sink in.
Job done - thank you, Baby!

The new owners of this house will have a darned nice sink. Actually, they are getting a killer deal all the way around - Bob and I remodeled most of the house after we bought it; and Holland has added his own touches.

We are expecting a good selling price - we are hoping for a quick sell … but we are also hoping for a fair deal. Whoever buys this place will get a smokin' deal; we know Elohim will bring the right people to us with the right price :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment