Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, February 15, 2023

TAKING CARE OF BUSINESS

When the late-season-snow fell yesterday, I was glad we had in-house things to do; we've been takin' care of business around the house ;-)

Bauchman Turner Overdrive - 'Taking Care of Business' song: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sl7x4S_fLXU)

SNOW overnight.
Air Filter; in the bedroom to help with easy breathing.
Things that should have been done 5 years ago (before the Grim Reaper made his appearance), is finally getting done. I put the shelf together myself, and Holland set it securely in place.
Water filter Holland fit to the shower head, so city water does not burn my skin; the water now feels silky soft :-)

This morning when we woke, the snow had practically disappeared ... leaving little evidence that it had even fallen the day before:

Very little snow left this morning ... still cold outside.

I saw 2 fat robins while looking out the window - but they had flown off before I could get a pic of them :-(

Spring is arriving :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment