Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, February 22, 2023

A DNR ORDER IS NOT {EUTHANASIA}

A DNR (do not resuscitate) order is NOT {euthanasia}.

While it is WRONG for hospital staff to demand - and implicate - a DNR Order without familial consent ... a DNR is NOT euthanasia IF a DNR Order is what the person wants.

My husband Bob made his DNR Order very clear while in both PeaceHealth locally, and on his way to OHSU. I stood by HIS DECISION. Bob was a Christian; I AM a Christian ... in NO WAY did we ever feel Bob "was being killed". Bob was dying without the DNR, we all knew it. Bob knew, I knew, and the doctors tending to him KNEW that he was dying; nothing could be done to change that short of Elohim's intervention. Elohim wanted Bob Home - Bob went, and I learned from September to December 2018, to let him go.

I also have a standing DNR in place. Holland is not okay with that ... BUT HE WILL HONOR it when the time comes that it is apparent my body is seriously shutting down, reducing quality of life, in which case medical intervention is moot. When the time comes that I am seriously staring death in the face, either Elohim will heal me, or I will be going home ... but I will not consent to being a medical guinea pig.

A DNR (do not resuscitate) order is NOT {euthanasia}.

Article: Canadian Man Claims Hospital Forced Euthanasia For His Wife: https://www.liveaction.org/news/husband-canadian-hospital-pressured-euthanize-wife/?fbclid=IwAR3YTpaLn-s-ZhiYIZV346C6Xt_itCBe4_L8Ql3HCllj0QMGoMDJEut3Y5s

No comments:

Post a Comment