Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, October 27, 2022

VICTORY & A HIGH-5 FOR YESHUA!

This day has been an interesting … and productive one šŸ˜Š

I spent the morning hours psyching myself up for the evening (I’d heard rumors of stirring trouble in Paradise); by the time I waltzed out the front door, I felt ready to deal with anything (now I know how my Pomeranian used to feel when wading in among big dogs šŸ˜‰).

On my way out of town, I stopped at the gas pumps to fill the tank for tomorrow’s trip to Graysriver, to spend the day with friends, there.

Things have been a little tense closer to home – tomorrow’s West End visit is really being looked forward to.

My life has ALWAYS been a complicated one. It is almost like Elohim gets a bang out of watching me struggle with the puzzle pieces that make up the picture of my life.

Nothing ever came easy for me. Except Bob; when Elohim blessed me with Bob, THAT puzzle piece slid right into place so easily Bob & I both wore smiles for 44 years.

But most of the time, when I decide on something, Elohim gives me a few puzzle pieces that will go in hard, and says, "Here, try this" – and then stands back and watches me. HE KNOWS ... and I know ... that eventually the pieces WILL fall into place, but it is frustrating until that happens. And sometimes, the {happening} needs a little push.

Tonight, was one of those harder puzzle pieces: it’s been building to a crescendo for a few months, and tonight it got settled, once and for all.

I spent the evening hours with friends up Spruce Creek. Listening, talking, consoling, encouraging – someone was dealing with forgiveness issues, so I shared what I know about forgiveness. It can be hard, but it is necessary (https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2021/10/forgiveness.html) … and we also enjoyed a lively Jam Session.

Half way into it, things got real lively when four jerks decided to be bullies, and tried to oust a person because of their youth.

Citing “anger issues” – while displaying their own anger issues!

So, I waded into the troubled water, and jerked the jerks around a bit; force-feeding them their own poisoned pills. The attempted coup was stopped in its tracks before the rebellion took root šŸ˜‰

People got a good look at the no-nonsense-side of me tonight – I don't tolerate bullshit very well  ... and when the shit starts flying, I shut the shit thrower DOWN. Fast and hard when necessary.

I may look like a pushover, but I can throw a sucker punch that will set people on their ass before they even see it coming.

I think the Jam Sessions will be better tuned for the foreseeable future šŸ˜Š

No comments:

Post a Comment