Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, October 12, 2022

TODAY I HAVE A MESSAGE

Today I would be speaking publicly about my life story – my entire life story up to the present moment: only Bob ever knew my entire story, so this was a very big step for me.

And it wasn’t as hard as anticipated.

I was up at 6 A.M. … and out the door by 8 A.M.

Sparkly 'Gentle' for brow, & 'Winner' for eyelid; Glittery Green for eye 'liner'; Auburn Eyebrow Gel & Deep Green Mascara

I treated myself to breakfast to settle the stomach juices 😉

There were three speakers; our messages dove-tailed beautifully as we spoke Butterfly Language 😊

I spoke twice – to two different audiences.

And surprisingly … it was relatively easy to let go of past emotions tied to my past life. It was easy because love filled the room 😊

No comments:

Post a Comment