Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, October 9, 2022

The Original Lie: You Will be Like God ~Jan Markell

This is an interesting discussion.

I am not advocating buying anything – I, personally, do not do that because I understand the Scriptures to imply that the Word of God is not for sale … making a dollar off what is given to us freely is not okay with me.

That said, I do think this discussion should at least get a hearing.

I’ve been ready for The Rapture practically my entire life (at least since 1966, when I gave my life to Yeshua); I believe we have been in the End of Days for quite a while – Bob said as much to me 2 months before his ER incident in 2018.

As with everything, listen – take it with a grain of salt; and research, research, research! Things are true when they start manifesting themselves in ways that are undeniable.

I personally believe time is wrapping up. Those who have eyes to see, and ears to hear understand are not caught by surprise at what is happening in DC … or globally.

I don't know if Atlantis was real or not; if it was a real place, it’s rumored to have been centered around science and fantastical scientific feats. DC – with New York’s full support – has already demoted humanity to include the animal kingdom; and barak hussain obama and his demonrat cartel has denounced Christianity as a threat to mankind … while praising the “advances” of nazi scientists embraced, housed, and catered to by American politicians: so obiden and other obamanite’s jump to {transhumanism} isn’t to much of a stretch for thoughts to turn to rumored possibility of Atlantis.

It would appear, from media headline stories; and recordings like this one. That Atlantis is indeed on the rise. 

As to King Charles … I have my own thoughts concerning this change in Britain, that I have been mulling over since 1988, when I was shown a vision concerning him and his sons. I’ve already revealed a little bit of that a few years ago.


Jan Markell – The Original Lie; You Will be Like God:

No comments:

Post a Comment