Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, October 21, 2022

RAINY SHABBAT

We finally got rain!

While I listened to the rain fall, I did 5 loads of laundry (I do laundry every 2 weeks to make full loads); and worked on another preemie gown, until sundown.

I also watched a movie:

Kathy Bates & Tom Skeritt – ‘Bonneville’ movie: (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nZqp8uuDQr0)

I never saw it before; and I could have done without the push of the mormon religion threaded through the movie – but other than that, it was enjoyable as the rain softly fell outside my window: I like Kathy Bates, and I recognized the truck driver’s arm without seeing his face πŸ˜‰ I knew it was Tom (I watch movies a lot 😊 while I’m crafting). The scattering of the ashes was predictable from the get-go. I should have done that, and saved myself a 3-year-migraine dealing with his crazy family member who plays god with the Cemetery, in Eden Valley – when she copped an attitude, told me to dig Bob’s cremains up and move them to make her happy, that was it: I closed that Chapter permanently. And I haven’t been back to Eden Valley, since. I don’t make place in my life for tyrants.

My “Chapter Closed” Post: https://jeastofeden.blogspot.com/2022/08/chapter-closed.html

In this New Chapter of My Life … if I could find 3 friends to go on a State-hopping trip with me across Country – from Coast to Coast, I'd do it in a heartbeat!

I’d like to do it for the scenery, as well as to prove to myself I’m brave enough πŸ˜‰

Me and my brave cousin Linda, who had ridden across Country in the mid-1980’s, and stopped to say 'Hi' on her way to California (I'm on the backend).

And if the demonrats don't totally destroy the economy between here and then; I plan on doing a little closer-to-home-State-hopping Solo Lobo, in the New Year: the car is still running – and so am I 😊

But, today, the rash seems to be healing – not so itchy, and kinda popping and drying out. Weird … but I am thankful; I want it g.o.n.e. Especially from my face.

Rash appears to be healing ... it's crusting over.

Now, to kick back and enjoy a peaceful, quiet Shabbat Eve.

No comments:

Post a Comment