Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, April 13, 2022

WEEKEND PLANS HAVE BEEN SCRAPPED

Yep: this time last year was a sunny, Spring day.

I’m pretty sure my weekend plans have been scrapped.

Before late-season snowflakes began to fall, I was planning my traditional annual trip to the Adna Floral Sale … and had penciled in a special treat to myself – a Seder event.

I was really looking forward to enjoying both šŸ˜Š

However, with 1” – 3” snowfall expected in hill country, neither will be happening for me, this year

Adna is located in hill country between Pe Ell and Chehalis; Winlock will be icy, too – and that is the route I’d be driving.

My weekend plans have been tossed to the winds of change.
Significant snow accumulations predicted for the surrounding hill areas; Longview to Vancouver.
Everything can change overnight … especially PNW weather.

Yu’all know how I love my snow days; and how I get super excited when I see the first snowflake of the season šŸ˜‰

But, December-January-and February, are long past, and the snowflakes can go away now: and stay away until November.

Just as I will not be driving northward to Adna – it’s highly unlikely I’ll be driving to Vancouver, come Saturday afternoon

Green Mountain Road (which I'd be traveling to and fro), is slightly higher in elevation than Lone Oak Road I drove this afternoon  but there was enough snowfall residue along the Lone Oak route homeward, to make me rethink the drive over Green Mountain Road, with the predicted overnight snowfall accumulation added to what is already on the ground.

Bob would've risked it.

I am not Bob.

And I’m not risking the frantic freeway traffic on the lowlands, either.
TRUTH – that.

I do not believe the ‘climate change!’ propaganda.

I do believe that Earth’s climate cycles … and that is what we are currently experiencing. 

I don’t know Elohim’s Plan for Earth – or for my life: but I trust it.


2 comments:

  1. Love your little bio--I am also an imperfect follower.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I find the best way, is to keep things real: Elohim already knows - and is working it all out.

      Thanks for stopping in ;-)

      Delete