Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Sunday, April 10, 2022

SOLES WITH SOUL

After fellowship this morning, I stopped at JoAnne’s on the way home to grab some puff paint to coat the soles of my handknit slippers with: I like color in my life, and I wanted my slippers soles to have colorful soul/soul = active, essential part of something ๐Ÿ˜Š

While in JoAnne’s, I noticed that the Tulips brand is no longer being sold … now, only Pop is available; so, I bought two packs of the colors needed – these packs are cheaper, but they are also very limited in color choices

Anyway …

I only have three sets of cardboard sole cutouts in my size (I used to make slippers for sale, of various patterns & sizes, before the government shut the Bazaar venues down); so, I slipped the cardboard sole cutouts into the slippers to stretch the yarn to form the outline of my feet – then I coated three pairs of slipper soles this afternoon: tomorrow, I do the other three ๐Ÿ˜‰

Getting ready to coat slipper soles with non-slip application.
Soles liberally coated; and set to harden overnight.
Quantic – “We Got Soul” happy feet song –

No comments:

Post a Comment