Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, December 29, 2021

SPACE TRAVEL HIGHJAKER OCTOPUSES?

THIS ...

Newsfeed buzz this morning: Science Concludes Octopuses Came From Outer Space – https://swvatoday.com/news/science/video_85f4777d-0625-5ce5-a280-8a2c98c94b38.html?utm_medium=social&utm_source=facebook&utm_campaign=user-share&fbclid=IwAR0d8NIkjZagqvwtNpIMci6UR3NKa9ygpf0d3D16168IxciUJQGqPN4NNUA

This is why rational thinking people (like me) laugh when "science" exerts itself.

As far as I am concerned, science is a religion with very LITTLE facts and a LOT of suspect "theories".

EVERY single time a demonrat majority floods DC: flying saucers make headlines, animals are bumped up to human status, and the guesses surrounding origins of life on Earth gets more and more ridiculous.

I got a good laugh while drinking my morning coffee ... but I'm not giving much consideration to octopuses falling to Earth from outer space.

That concept is irrational - which is, pretty much what science IS.

No comments:

Post a Comment