Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Wednesday, February 17, 2021

ONE LESS MORON

rush limbaugh died today; everyone was talking about it.

It doesn’t concern me … I didn’t like that loud-mouthed, over-bearing, sexist jerk.

rush (credited with starting the ‘conservative movement’) is the main reason I avoid conservatives.

Waaaaaay back in the 1980’s someone we knew then, talked me into listening to one of his broadcasts: I switched the channel 10 minutes into his brash spiel … and never gave him the time of day after that. I found what he had said to be very offensive, and his remarks very sexist.

In short, rush, in MPO, was a moronic pig. I did not “see the humor” in anything he said or did.

And I don’t think much of the people who did.

I don’t support hate from any one – I don’t care what side of the isle they pander to.

If “rush was the wind in the sails of conservatism” … I think I’ll pass on the ride.

MPO, is that the world is a much better place today; with one less moron in it.

No comments:

Post a Comment