Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Friday, January 29, 2021

FULL MOON FLIRTATIONS

The full moon is beautiful tonight!

I wish I could capture its beauty with my camera; but I can only get a reflection that does not truly do it justice ;-)

I could look at the full moon all night long ...

I was passing through the kitchen when I caught a glimpse of the full moon overhead :-)
The moon was surrounded by gauzy clouds swirling around it; but I could clearly see the craters, pits, and grayish areas of the moon surface ... so far away - yet so close. And so mesmerizing.

It keeps calling me back under the skylight, to be bathed in more moonshine :-)

Always - always connected.

The moon pulls my heart strings, in a way the sun never can.

I can sit and watch the moon all night long: there were nights when Bob was working full moon nights, I'd drive to the top of KM mountain, park the car on the shoulder ... roll the moon roof back, and just sit there drinking coffee and watching the night sky with the full moon as main attraction.

I'd pull in the driveway about a half hour before Bob did ... and he never even knew I'd been gone. My night time flirtations with the moon, was the only secret I ever kept from Bob ;-)

I do love the moon in all its magnificent brilliance.

No comments:

Post a Comment