Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Saturday, December 19, 2020

RACE-BASED VACCINE

The Center for Disease Control and Prevention had now decided that "old people, ARE TOO WHITE TO SAVE".

And the pagan generation X's, & millennials have decided that Christians are a cancer that needs to be eradicated.

Thank God, I am not afraid to die ... 

I will not take the vaccine anyway, for personal reasons; but knowing that my life has been considered worthless based on skin color alone - had I wanted the poisoned injection - vindicates what I have been saying since 2009.

I've been ready to go Home since I joined my life with Elohei in 1965: Bob was what kept me Earthbound. Now, Bob is in Heaven, and there is nothing to keep me tethered to Earth anymore - and if the obama-clinton-biden-pelosi-harris cartel want to kill me; I embrace that.

I am not suicidal, but neither am I afraid of death.

The generation X's, & millennials have already determined that babies have no right to live (shameless and godless political leaders even siding with demands unwanted babies be left to die after birth) ... now the generation X's, & millennials have decided that their elderly parent's and grandparent's should be terminated also - BUT ONLY IF THEY ARE WHITE.

Sadly, some of my siblings, children and grandchildren are of this wicked mindset.

They are 'ridin' with biden' and freakshow agenda.

It will not matter that my DNA is not truly "white" - my light olive tone skin color is what they see: the blood flowing through my veins that carries linkage to Native American, Sephardi, Ashkenazi, and African is not seen with the naked racist and hate-filled eye.

I am a life-long Christian. 

 

I am an elderly woman - I'll be 64 this month.

I am light skinned.

I am abandoned by those I gave life to.

I am considered a drain on society - by society, and shamefully, by those also that carry my blood in their veins.

The insanity that is running rampant on Earth can only have my body IF Elohim WILLS it: all they will be doing is changing my Address

And that's okay with me.

I KNOW where I'll be going - and who will be waiting for me, with open arms

No comments:

Post a Comment