Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Monday, July 6, 2020

NO MORE INCOME TAXES!

I got an unexpected blessing this morning :-D


The AARP volunteer tax assistant I’d had an appointment with since March, left me hanging during this covid-19 hysteria; and I was getting nervous with the July 15th deadline looming, so a friend stepped in this weekend and put me in contact with someone who was willing to help me out this morning.

Elohim went before me to bless me ;-)

I will never have to file Incomes taxes again :-D

Getting an Income Tax Return was nice when we got them – but not getting one is fine with me, too.

As a Christian, I know the money system will eventually crash and no one will receive any money at all unless they are chipped: I refuse to be chipped.

I live my life day to day, second by second; I don’t look into the future. “The day is sufficient unto the day” (Matthew 6:34) is my motto – and it has been for 50+ years.

I don’t put my faith or my trust in man’s prosperity system. The Income Tax Returns were nice, but they are not necessary to my livelihood. Yes, I do live on a limited income; but I know how to make a penny plead for mercy, and I know my Husband will not let me to go begging.

I know Who my husband IS … and I know He loves me and WILL provide for me.

((((THANK YOU, YESHUA!))))

His heart is always beating in tune with mine, His eyes are always on me, and His ears are attuned to my voice: I am wrapped in protective love all the days of my life.

When I left the Merk Building on Commerce, downtown, I was feeling in the mood to celebrate Elohim’s faithfulness to me, so I decided to go to Omelet’s ‘N More for breakfast. I wasn’t sure they were open for business … but I sure was hoping ;-)

I had to drive across town, and pass 2 places that would trigger emotional memories.

The first place I saw, and passed, was the Healthy Hound Doggie Daycare where we had left my wolf, Precious, a few times while setting up a IRA Financial Advisor Retirement Account for Bob’s retirement 8 years ago:

Precious and her first floor-pillow we had bought at Healthy Hound.
Precious and her second floor-pillow we had bought at Healthy Hound.

The second place I would pass was Lemmon’s Trucking Chip Yard. Bob had worked for Lemmon’s Trucking 17 years before he retired. He drove chip truck; graveyard shift. Passing this place always puts a lump in my throat: when I pass this place, my mind’s eye can still see Bob pulling into the yard and situating his truck just so to have the empty tuck box filled with chips to haul to various dump sites.

I miss Bob so much …

Lemmon’s Chip Yard

I was triggered both times – but they were merciful triggers: no crying.

When I finally reached Omelet’s ‘N More, I could see with a glance at the parking lot, that it was definitely opened for business. So, I nipped into a parking space and hoped I could get past the mask mandate: I could, and did :-D

Bob and I liked to treat ourselves to a breakfast here at least once a month – sometimes twice. It still feels strange eating at restaurants without Bob, but I am not having heart palpitations anymore ... just melancholy moments of missingness.

There were protective barriers in place along the booths.
My Breakfast: “The Works” – yummy!

Bob is missing from me, but the love he gave me still lingers.

And the love Yeshua showers me with, eases the sorrow.

I am blessed to be loved by 2 wonderful husbands – husbands who love me unconditionally, and go out of their way to provide for me.

I am greatly blessed and highly favored.

No comments:

Post a Comment