Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, December 26, 2019

PERMANENTLY IN LOVE~FOREVER


A sexy smile that made me feel special.
Beautiful blue eyes with gold flecks that pulsated around the iris.
A hug that made the angst of the world disappear.
A person that is irreplaceable.
I love you, Babe.
Always.
OX

Bob. April 10th, 1976 - we'd been together for 2 years; & married 20 months. Our first official date was April 19th, 1974.
Bob. Christmas Eve 1976 - our 2nd Christmas together.
Bob. June 2016 - we had been together for 42 years; happily married for 42-3/4 years. I MISS BOB ~ the great love of my life.
I have been a Widow for 1 year/12 days/13 hours & 16 minutes.

Widowed ... and still in love with my husband.

Widowed, and still very much married.

I love you, Babe.

Always.

OX

No comments:

Post a Comment