Wedding Song - God Knew That I Needed You

Thursday, December 12, 2019

MY WINDOW VIEWS TODAY …


Stormy weather.

I was doing research on the computer and not really paying attention to anything but what I was focused on – when I looked up, I realized it was stormy weather going on outside:

I love my skylights; they brighten up the dreary PNW days. Bob gave me the perfect gift with the last gift he would ever give me in the flesh.
So dusky even the automatic street lights have come on! And it isn’t even noon yet ...

And, in this downpour, there are 2 hummingbirds flitting around looking for a meal … but there is nothing set out. Anywhere. I feel bad for them, but it’s winter time; they should be loooong gone from here by now.

When the hummingbirds caught my attention from my peripheral eyesight, I also noticed that my eggplant has set blossoms :-D

Eggplant blossoms; 3 ct. so far.

These are my window views today …

No comments:

Post a Comment